VEVE, a performance marketing platform by Affinity Global Inc., provides unique ad experiences across mobile handsets (OEMs), browsers, app stores and premium apps. With innovative ad formats and media placements, it aids brands in achieving their performance and branding KPIs. VEVE has established a strong global presence through partnerships with major brands globally and with teams in the US, UK, Germany, Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and India.
Work Location: Delhi
Market - India (North Region)
- Focus on new business development with advertisers and agencies based out of North.
- Growing business with existing live advertisers from North and adding additional clients who are interested in buying online media.
- Develop sales strategies and establish action plan (lead list, timelines, approach) to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Knowing and quickly connecting with all major media buying agencies to be able to liaison with them daily.
- Build a sales pipeline and implement outreach successfully to attain monthly targets.
- Actively work on CRM and implement sales campaigns.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client/agency expectations.
- Developing sales collaterals and business proposals and media plans.
- Working closely with the client to understand requirements, providing constant feedback, and communicating these with the product development team.
- Pushing internal stakeholders in the company on new inventory, solutions, etc. to grow the business.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the online advertising industry Existing relationships with decision-makers in the media buying space and a proven track record working with digital advertising networks, agencies, and brands.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, with an inclination towards learning and grasping new concepts.
- Should be a great team player and motivator.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with sharp analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Proficient in usage of the entire MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) to create business models and deal simulations for Brands/Advertisers/Agencies.
- Very strong English communication skills – written and spoken. This is a must, and there’s zero tolerance for poor communication.
Established in 2006, Affinity is an ad tech company that creates user engagement products (branding and performance) for digital media. It is in the business of creating sustainable and scalable advertising/media products with special attention to user experience. Established in 2006, Affinity is a 400+ employee company that operates 7 business units, namely - mCanvas, Siteplug, VEVE, AdopsOne, Yield Solutions , NucleusLinks And Opinary. For more information, visit www.affinity.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying