Established in 2006, Affinity is an ad tech company that creates user engagement products (branding and performance) for digital media. It is in the business of creating sustainable and scalable advertising/media products with special attention to user experience. Established in 2006, Affinity is a 400+ employee company that operates 7 business units, namely - mCanvas, Siteplug, VEVE, AdopsOne, Yield Solutions , NucleusLinks And Opinary. For more information, visit www.affinity.com.
We solve unique digital advertising and media problems globally by building scalable technology and creating proprietary and thrilling ad/media experiences for brands with its key focus on User Experience. We are a company which realizes that its employees are its most important assets & hence we strive towards providing a conducive work environment, which is flexible, professional, prospering, stable, innovative, and truly international in scope. If you wish to build a career with a thriving, fast-paced and cutting-edge technology company that offers personal & professional growth, we sure do want to hear from you.
We are a bunch of creative and technology-driven mavens that are on a mission to make ads engaging. We pride ourselves on creating unique, compelling stories and telling them with an interactive style.
Specialist, Marketing Design
Work Location: Mumbai
- The Graphics team builds Print, Standard Digital, and Animated Digital ads using Adobe and various other tools
- Plan, create and execute a holistic strategy and programs towards meeting overall business objectives and goals like daily targets, meeting quality benchmarks, and pre-defined SLAs
- Build and maintain capacity plans in line with ever-changing volume trends
- Stay informed on the latest market and industry trends and infuse best practices into delivery whenever required
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with the Leadership team to set, refine and review goal progress
- Research emerging technologies as well as competitors for industry best practices and opportunities to improve internal tools and capabilities
- Strong experience in Operations coupled with Graphic Designing (Print/Digital) knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to develop innovative strategies to meet aggressive goals
- A proven track record of delivering highly impactful Graphics (Print/Digital) with a quality-focused approach
- Excellent time and project management skills – Creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi-Task
- Good MS Office Skills / Presentation Skills.
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Strive for excellence and have the ability to take quick decisions
- Upgrade & Upskill self for effectively managing the overall process - possesses skills to establish assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve the process