Affinity is an ad tech company which creates user engagement products (branding and performance) for digital media. It is in the business of creating sustainable and scalable advertising/media products with special attention to user experience. Established in 2006, Affinity is a 400+ employee company that operates 7 business units, namely - mCanvas, Siteplug, VEVE, AdopsOne, Nucleus, Opinary and Yield Solutions. For more information, visit www.affinity.com.
Software Engineer - Frontend
Work Location - Mumbai
- You will be building extensible, testable, and readable code and services.
- You will develop features to enhance the user experience and collaborate with designers and Product Owners along the way.
- You will closely collaborate with other team members and actively participate in API design and usability testing.
- You will be developing, maintaining, and improving the existing vanilla JS, React, Redux codebases.
- You will be responsible for integrations.
- You will create and maintain the CI/CD pipelines for all the frontend applications.
- You will be ensuring web design is optimized for mobile.
- You will be responsible for the speed, stability, and scalability of the applications you build.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Frontend engineer.
- You have a good understanding of asynchronous programming paradigms and request handling.
- You’ve worked on a large project, and you’ve had the chance to run it on production.
- You have a good understanding of WEB caching, CDNs, and WEB/Browser APIs.
- You know how to test your code and you are thorough with the test cases.
- You can navigate and debug code that is not familiar to you.
- You have knowledge about responsive design and browser differences.
- You work with different technologies and frameworks, and you are open to learning something new.
- You have worked closely with designers, and you can anticipate the users’ needs.
- You’re proactive and curious: always eager to learn new things and happy to share your knowledge with others.
- You communicate clearly about your progress, and you can anticipate your colleagues’ needs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying